Happy Easter!


Hello everyone!!

I hope you had an amazing Easter week/weekend!

My week had its own set of challenges but I learned a lot!
Something I've learned on my mission is that there is always something hard before the miracles come. I'm looking forward with faith to those!

Here's a short update on our people.

C is really struggling with doubt right now. #stupidsatan his baptism is set for this coming Saturday and I have faith that he can make it! Please pray for him to have faith and strength.

N is doing great! She is super cool. We have to turn her over to the YSA (young single adult) ward :') but I'm excited for them to teach her. We are extending the baptism invite tonight and I have no doubt that she'll accept.

We also have G! If you prayed for him, thank you!! It's helping! We are finally able to meet with him on a consistent basis. I'm excited to see all the progress he is going to make as we extend the baptism invitation this week.

We also have L. She was a referral from the AP's that I am so thankful for. This week, we are inviting her to be baptized!
This week I focused on the Savior to prepare for Easter. My testimony of his divine mission was strengthened. I know that because of his atonement we have the opportunity to repent and be forgiven of each of our sins and mistakes. I know that he suffered for us as individuals and that he Loves us as individuals. Because he was resurrected we have the opportunity to live again and receive salvation. Because of him, living again becomes more than salvation. As we do our best to make and keep covenants it becomes exaltation. Which is the highest state of happiness that one can achieve. It means eternal life with our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and our families. 

When we think about the Atonement, our minds often go straight to the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made. This week I thought a lot about the sacrifice that Heavenly Father made. I can't imagine what it must have felt like for him to send his only begotten son out of his physical presence. You and me. Each of us as an individual person and child of God is part of the reasoning behind that act. That teaches me a lot about the love he has for us!
I also learned that following Christ will NEVER lead to failure. Don't look at your trials and hardships as a big wall that you'll never get over when because of Christ, there's a staircase right next to it.
Remember that because he suffered for us as individuals, for at least a moment in time, you were probably the only thing on his mind.
HE LOVES YOU!

There are prayers coming your way each day.
I Love you all!
Sister Sedlacek


Comments