Those who have passed on are not far away.






Hi everyone!



I hope you had a happy Father's day and a fun time celebrating your dads :)



My week was great! We have been working very hard! 



The work is honestly kinda slow right now. Sometimes it can be easy to just get frustrated, but we can't do that. This week I thought a whole lot about it. I studied the Book of Mormon and Preach my Gospel with the question in mind and Heavenly Father blessed me with some personal revelation. I don't know why we haven't had many solid people, but He did tell me that He's proud of what we've done. He doesn't expect us to be perfect, but He wants us to do our best and repent/improve as needed! This is Heavenly Father's work and he has it under control. He knows exactly what he's doing. We have to have charity for the people, charity for the Lord, and patience in his timing. 

We also need to be grateful for the little miracles!  Sometimes in missionary work, you get to be the seed planter. I have a strong testimony that the seed planter is VERY important. I'm grateful for all the phases of the work and what I can learn from them. I am also grateful for all of the many miracles we've seen this transfer. I have a little miracle book and I've written at least 3 miracles everyday. That is a humbling experience. Heavenly Father is in the details of everything. 



Our one solid person is M. She is amazing. Her heart has been SO prepared. She has been reading out of the Book of Mormon every day and she loves it! She still has many questions and is struggling to feel confident in her faith. It's a big jump from Muslim to Christian! M says she knows that we were sent to her from God. She has the purest heart of anyone i know. Heavenly Father will answer her prayers and it's going to be amazing. I told you last night about the experience we had when we heard her pray in Arabic. It was a very special moment. She finished her prayer in tears and touched her heart. The power of prayer is real. There is no language barrier between us and him. He will always listen, understand, and answer. 



My testimony of the plan of salvation grew this week. One night at the end of a member meal, the member shared with us her experience in losing loved ones. She was seeking advice and I was able to share with her the experience I had when we lost Grandpa and Grandma Sedlacek. It made me get a little teary as I shared with her my testimony. The spirit testified to me as I talked. As we stay true to our covenants, our families really can be together forever! I know that those who have passed on are not far away. I'm incredibly grateful for the comfort I feel from my Grandpa and Grandma!  



I hope you have a lovely week! 



I Love you all! 



Sister Sedlacek 


Comments